Verizon is one of the top telecom companies in the USA. This completely free high speed email service offers wide range of web based services, from online storage space to security suites.
Verizon is telecom major with a service portfolio containing:
- Internet Services
- DTH service
- Fixed Line
- Mobile Communication Services
It provides best quality services, but sometimes users encounter some issues. When in such situations users shall reach out to Verizon Email Customer Support Number 1300-190-431 for help and get the issue addressed ASAP, so as to enjoy services non-stop.
Outlook shall be configured correctly with the POP / IMAP settings in order to make the mail exchange process run smooth. At Verizon Email Customer Support Number, users get proper assistance for setting Verizon Email on smart devices.
- Additional email support is also offered here:
- Configuring email filters
- Getting rid of spam
- Recover lost / forgotten password
- Password reset
- Junk mail removal
To get quick help just give a call to Verizon Email Customer Support Number 1300-190-431 and they will ensure your data safety & privacy while you are on call with them for assistance.
Below are some instructions that will help you configure Verizon Email with Outlook:
- Open Outlook on System
- Select “File” and then “Add Account” option.
- Select “Manually configure server settings / additional server types” and then “Next”.
- Enter the below details in the respective fields.
- Your My Verizon User ID and Password.
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.verizon.net.
- Incoming Server Port Numbers: 995.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.verizon.net.
- Outgoing Server Port Numbers: 465.
- Make sure SSL encryption is enabled for the incoming and outgoing mail server.
- Select “OK”, “Next” and then “Finish” button option.
For round the clock support, reach Email Customer Helpline Number 1300-190-431, where a team of certified techies are 24/7 hours at your disposal.